About the workshop
You will dive deep into the following methods, learn how to use suitable methods, and acquire the know-how to track the right KPIs for yourself.
An Introduction to Mind-Management:
- Be Aware: Increase your level of present awareness (LPA) and ability of self-reflection
- Relax: Developing a strategy for ongoing recovery and balance
- Letting Go: The regular mental shower to flush out old useless & stressful limiting thoughts and false beliefs that drain your energy
- Identify & Inquire: Debug and upgrade your thinking to new levels
- Forming healthy habits: Replace and instill more helpful and powerful ways to upgrade your “mind software”
Increase your Resilience & Energy Levels:
- Intro into biohacking, a data-driven approach to manage your health and well-being based on proven bio-markers
- Sleep optimization
- Intro to intermittent fasting
- Overview of ketogenic (“bulletproof”) diet with carb cycling
- Most important supporting micro nutrients
- An effective minimal exercise routine and strength training
- Learn about the latest technology that supports you in your journey
- Clean your body of toxins and heavy metals, and develop a continuous detox strategy
- Boost and increase your mitochondria on a cellular level
After the workshop, participants will be able to map out a step-by-step plan for himself on how to start his personal bio-hacking and mind management journey.
Language: Englisch or German if the complete audience is german-speaking
Who should attend
The workshop is designed for anyone managing complexity in large-scale tech environments that wish to understand how to control his mind and optimize physical performance.
Primary audience: All C-Level and senior roles like CTO, Lead Engineering, Head of Products, Product Managers, Technical Program Managers
About the host
Dr. Reiner Kraft is a former CTO and seasoned technology leader. While working in silicon valley for 20 years at Yahoo and IBM, and later as VP Engineering for Zalando in Berlin, CTO @ Yunar (from Deutsche Bank), he gained extensive experience in successfully building and scaling technology organizations of various sizes. Today at themindfulleader.net, he helps technology leaders to increase their self-awareness, resilience & energy levels while being a sparring partner to build impactful and purposeful tech organizations. He is also a member of Dave Asprey’s “Upgrade Collective”, a comprehensive mentorship program to become the best version of you!
Browse all workshops: