Summit Talk: Chris Long, Product & Growth at booking.com about Growth Hacking at Scale07. Mai 2019
Chris gives us insights about his role at his former employer Shopify. On two examples he explains how growth ideas were turned into reality at Shopify, one successful and one not, what growth hacking at scale means and how to convince users to use a new feature. He also explains the CRY principal as an important method when you do growth: Continuous repeat yourself.
This Talk was held at Digitale Leute Summit 2018 in Cologne, Germany. Check out Digitale Leute Summit 2019!
About Chris Long
The Canadian is part of the product team at Booking. Previously he was a product and growth leader at Shopify. He’s always excited about finding unique ways to connect his experience in development, product management, and growth.
Moderator: Ben Sufiani
- Consultant (m/w/d) bei INNOQ, Monheim am Rhein
- Produktmanager:in Software (m/w/d) bei sigo GmbH, Darmstadt
- Senior Product Owner / Senior Project Manager (f/m/d) bei IBM iX, Düsseldorf
- (Senior) Business Development Manager (f/m/d) bei IBM iX, Düsseldorf
- Client Service Director (f/m/d) bei IBM iX, Düsseldorf
— DieProduktMacher (@ProduktMacher) 13. November 2018