Summit Talk: Chris Long, Product & Growth at booking.com about Growth Hacking at Scaleam 07. Mai 2019
About the video
Chris gives us insights about his role at his former employer Shopify. On two examples he explains how growth ideas were turned into reality at Shopify, one successful and one not, what growth hacking at scale means and how to convince users to use a new feature. He also explains the CRY principal as an important method when you do growth: Continuous repeat yourself.
— DieProduktMacher (@ProduktMacher) 13. November 2018
This Talk was held at Digitale Leute Summit 2018 in Cologne, Germany. Check out Digitale Leute Summit 2019!
About Chris Long
The Canadian is part of the product team at Booking. Previously he was a product and growth leader at Shopify. He’s always excited about finding unique ways to connect his experience in development, product management, and growth.
Moderator: Ben Sufiani
- Senior Digital Product Manager (m/w/d) bei Wolters Kluwer, Köln
- 3D Technical Director (all genders) bei Accenture, Kronberg im Taunus
- Sales Manager bei Sendbird, San Mateo
- Platform Specialist bei Amplitude, Amsterdam
- Enterprise Account Executive bei Amplitude, Amsterdam