Eleanor Harding from Twitter about how to start a new project in a pandemicam 26. November 2020
In 2020 we brought to you our international speaker lineup of our Digitale Leute Summit as a Remote Edition. In this series of articles, you will get the recordings from our conference to grow and learn from experts in tech, design, and product. Because we believe that software-product people are the ones that create the future. Read our recap of Digitale Leute Summit – Remote Edition here. Signup for news updates here.
Starting on a new project can be daunting at the best of times. What about doing it during a pandemic? Join Eleanor Harding to hear stories and practical strategies for getting up to speed as a product manager, taking on new work from a distance. We’ll explore what it means to take a balanced approach that’s guided by frameworks so that you can confidently get started and create a balanced framework.
About Eleanor Harding
Eleanor Harding is a design-minded Senior Product Manager at Twitter and former Service Designer at NASA. She oversees the work that takes snippets of conversation far across the world through embedded Tweets. As a huge space nerd, she’d like to see them spread across the solar system too.
- (Senior) Business Development Manager (f/m/d) bei ecx.io - part of IBM iX, Düsseldorf
- Client Service Director (f/m/d) bei ecx.io - part of IBM iX, Düsseldorf
- Digitaler Produktmanager (m/w/d) – Schulmanagement bei Wolters Kluwer, Köln
- Growth Account Executive – DACH bei Twilio, München
- Enterprise Account Executive – DACH bei Twilio, München