#DL Summit Workshop: Rapid Prototyping with No-Code13. September 2023
In this workshop, you will learn about the most important No-Code tools to help you start quickly. You will also build your first database, app, and automation with No-Code, creating a fully functioning prototype.
About the Workshop
Date & Location: 7th of November 2023, 9 am to 5 pm — STARTPLATZ, Cologne
Trainers: Lilith Brockhaus
This workshop is part of our Pre-Conference Workshop Day for Digitale Leute Summit 2023.
Imagine building full-featured prototypes as easy as building with Lego bricks. Users could test a fully functional product with live data instead of a click dummy that feels more like a simulation than a real product. They could navigate through the prototype independently, providing real insights into the willingness to pay, UI, and comprehensibility of your prototype. All of this is possible with NoCode tools. Websites, web apps, native apps, and workflows can be developed in a fraction of the time and for a fraction of the cost without writing a single line of code.
Want to get a first impression? Check out Lilith’s talk at the Digitale Leute Summit 2022 and/or our recap article in German: Wie man moderne No-Code-Tools effizient in der Produktentwicklung einsetzen kann
After the workshop you will be able to…
- identify the right tools for your project to get started
- have an overview of the No-Code Tool Landscape
- build your first database, app and automation with No-Code
- create your own small prototypes in no time with No-Code
- have an idea about the opportunities and limits of No-Code
Who should attend
- Product Owners who want to test with Live Data, not only Click Dummies
- Product Managers, who want to understand more about database architecture, APIs and frontends
- UI/UX Researchers who want to test ideas quickly and easily
- UI/UX Designers who want to work closer with Developers
- Developers, who want to expand their toolkit and leverage No-Code tools to build better products faster
About Lilith Brockhaus: Lilith is the Co-Founder and CEO of VisualMakers, the Academy for No- and Low-Code. Having no technical background, she started her professional career in Product Management – and quickly discovered No-Code Tools to connect different data sources, create visual databases and automate processes. No-Code paved her way into the tech world – now teaching teams of all sizes how to strive for their business with No-Code. With VisualMakers, she made it her mission to make tech more accessible and democratise product development. She specialises in No-Code Automation and Rapid Prototyping with No-Code.
About STARTPLATZ: STARTPLATZ is a startup incubator and accelerator with offices in Cologne and Düsseldorf and functions as a hub for the local startup scene. Founded in 2012 by Dr. Lorenz Gräf and Matthias Gräf, its mission is to provide emerging startups and innovative companies a space for growth, consulting & coaching, workshops & events, and a connection to the extensive ecosystem. Visit www.startplatz.de for more information.
All Pre-Conference Workshops
- „Data Product Masterclass: Scaling the Value of Data, Analytics and AI in the Data Mesh Paradigm“ by Dr Alexander Borek
- „Using Practical Product OKRs for Measuring Strategic Progress“ by Tim Herbig
- „Product Discovery Masterclass“ by Jan Milz and Nikkel Blaase
- „Lean Business Experiments“ by Frederik Vosberg and Timothy Krechel
You do not only want to participate in one of our full-day workshops on Nov 7th but also learn from top-notch international speakers how to build better digital products? Then our Expert Ticket is the right choice for you — It gives you access to one of the Pre-Workshops and our Conference Day on Nov 8th. For detailed information, please click on the button below.