6 Diagrams to explain Product Management
In this talk, Curtis addresses 6 topics in Product Management, which help people articulate concepts and learn from problems within their own organizations using visuals. Learn in a quick and intuitive way
- how to tackle the feeling that you need to be part of every discussion,
- understand the Product Manager bottleneck,
- reduce frustrations with the delivery size throughput diagram,
- understand waterfall vs. agile from the point of effort, how to balance initiative size, risk and leadership involvement,
- how to be more aware of knowledge silos and.
The visuals are free to use and available to you after this talk.