About the workshop
Imagine building full-featured prototypes as easy as building with Lego bricks. Users could test a fully functional product with live data instead of a click dummy that feels more like a simulation than a real product. They could navigate through the prototype independently, providing real insights into the willingness to pay, UI, and comprehensibility of your prototype. All of this is possible with NoCode tools. Websites, web apps, native apps, and workflows can be developed in a fraction of the time and for a fraction of the cost without writing a single line of code.
In this workshop, you will learn about the most important No-Code tools to help you start quickly. You will also build your first database, app, and automation with No-Code, creating a fully functioning prototype.
After the workshop, you will be able to …
- identify the right tools for your project to get started
- have an overview of the No-Code Tool Landscape
- build your first database, app and automation with No-Code
- create your own small prototypes in no time with No-Code
- have an idea about the opportunities and limits of No-Code
Who should attend
- Product Owners who want to test with Live Data, not only Click Dummies
- Product Managers, who want to understand more about database architecture, APIs and frontends
- UI /UX Researchers who want to test ideas quickly and easily
- UI / UX Designers who want to work closer with Developers
- Developers, who want to expand their toolkit and leverage No-Code tools to build better products faster
What you need as a participant
- a Laptop
- Lots of curiosity
- if you want to, you can bring an idea for a little app / website / service that you would like to build in the workshop
About the host
Lilith Brockhaus is the Co-Founder and CEO of VisualMakers, the Academy for No- and Low-Code. Having no technical background, she started her professional career in Product Management – and quickly discovered No-Code Tools to connect different data sources, create visual databases and automate processes. No-Code paved her way into the tech world – now teaching teams of all sizes how to strive for their business with No-Code. With VisualMakers, she made it her mission to make tech more accessible and democratise product development. She specialises in No-Code Automation and Rapid Prototyping with No-Code.