Solutions Architect (Professional Services) – DACH
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an entrepreneurial Solutions Architect with strong front end web development experience to join our Professional Services team in Europe. Twilio’s Professional Services team work hand in hand with our largest and most innovative contact center customers‘ to lead technical workshops and onsite consultations.
- You are fluent in German and English (business proficient language skills, at least C1 level)
- You have significant experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks such as Node.js, PHP or Python
- Your communication skills are strong and enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements and articulating the correct solution to our customers.
- You can connect with a mix of business and technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical white boarding exercises, and coding sessions.
- You are curious, collaborative, humble and are a Doer.
As a Solutions Architect of the Professional Services team in EMEA you will:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Be part of a small and growing global team of Professional Services consultants working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation contact center applications. Work closely with Professional Services and Sales leadership to propose new or customize existing service packages for the region.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: During your engagements you will work with customers to understand their requirements and map those requirements to a Twilio solution. You run Discovery and Development workshops writing code on top of Twilio TaskRouter and Twilio Flex – the first fully programmable cloud contact center platform.
- DON’T SETTLE: Create professional presentations and architecture specifications that you will present to customers.
- DRAW THE OWL: On a daily basis you will have the opportunity to work closely with Twilio product and engineering teams to help shape the products and services that reach a huge market.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Munich, Berlin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.Jetzt Bewerben