Senior Marketing Automation Consultant (f/m/d)
Possible locations: Düsseldorf, Wels, Wien, Graz, Zagreb, Varaždin
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You advise our customers on how to align their marketing data-driven
- You speak the language of the technical contact person on the costumer side, which means that you not only collect your requirements, but also manage them sensibly
- You create concepts for costumers taking into account our core technologies Adobe Experience Cloud and SAP CX
- You act as an interface between costumers and development teams and you are happy to provide information to find the best solutions
- You work with and within interdisciplinary, agile teams with experts and manage to clearly define and convey business requirements
- Diversity makes you happy: you can change your tasks quickly and easily as required (from pitch preparation to a detailed concept in a project, e.g.)
- You enjoy developing yourself and the cooperation between our teams and you will deal with new technologies and methods independently
- At best, you have a technical or economic degree and you have at least two years of experience from projects in which you worked as a business consultant, product owner or subject matter expert
- You have experience with marketing automation and / or you are very familiar with SEP & web analysis implantation (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Ideally, you also have knowledge of other MarTech and AdTech technologies and you have expertise in at least one of our platforms (Adobe, Experience Cloud, SAP CX, Sitecore)
- You have a communicative personality with pronounced analytical skills, and you like to work independently with a lot of creative freedom
- You can structure and organise yourself well, you are reliable, and your technical understanding differentiates you from others
- You are fluent in German and English (at least C1), both spoken and written
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
We offer you a salary above minimum wage in keeping with the market. For legal reasons we would like to state that the minimum wage based on full-time employment set by the collective bargaining agreement (KV) is EUR 3.094.
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.