Senior Growth Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
MVP Factory is building Europe’s most exciting digital products and ventures.. Therefore, we are looking for a talented Senior Growth Marketing Manager (f/m/x) to join our team and grow together.
We design, build and scale digital products and businesses. You can be based in Berlin or work fully remotely. The role can be designed to be a 4-day role as well.
Build with us.
As a Senior Growth Marketing Manager (f/m/x) you will be able to build and scale a variety of ventures end-to-end. You will work with an international and interdisciplinary team of experienced designers*, product managers* and business development talent. We build exciting digital products and ventures for our clients and investors. Each product or venture comes with the need to create a concise digital go-to-market strategy, which you will own and execute.
You will be responsible for go-to-market strategies to ensure our venture projects become a success as they scale exponentially from day 0
Grow with us.
We wear many hats! You will grow with each project as we explore new business ideas, markets, and innovative marketing strategies. This position creates the space for you to raise your profile as a Venture Builder& Growth Hacker and equip yourself with a well-stocked tool belt of methods and concepts from Business Development, Brand Building, Performance Marketing and Sales. Later, you can specialize without losing touch with other marketing disciplines.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Then become part of the team and our mission to become Europe’s most respected digital product & venture builder.
This role is client-facing one. You will work directly with clients on growth projects and ventures.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients on how to best scale the success of their projects through various growth hacking strategies (think #performancemarketing, #SEO, #socialads and more).
- Collaborate with the project team to define marketing related tasks and backlogs.
- Take responsibility for optimization and reporting within accounts.
- Develop and execute projects and processes end-to-end for our ventures.
- +5 years of relevant experience in a similar role in a marketing/digital agency, startup environment or VC/incubator.
- Strategic and operational experience working with various online marketing platforms and tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, CRM Marketing, etc.)
- You have experience in managing freelancers and agencies with six figure media budgets.
- You can build smart processes and project management multiple different tasks in parallel. You’re comfortable balancing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously. You’re a great communicator with clients and stakeholders, from freelancers to scale-ups to corporates.
- A data-driven mindset, helps you develop effective marketing strategies as well as set up and maintain meticulous reporting.
- You are a fast learner and team player who is focused on task execution and lives a get-the-shit-done mindset.
- German at C2 level is preferred but not necessary for this role as the majority of clients serve a German-speaking user base, which brings the need to create content and presentations in German.
The benefit of joining a team full of motivated and curious colleagues allows you to push yourself and enjoy working with us.
It’s our goal to be a workplace that inspires and challenges people. We know we work hard and we also know that our colleagues have needs that go beyond a filled drinks fridge, so we:
- ensure flexible working hours that accommodate lifestyles of early birds, night owls, families, travellers, and explorers.
- made the „remote“ part of our DNA long ago. „Mobile / Home office“ isn’t a benefit any longer.
- have fun. Dinners, paddleball games, trips, an open office playlist, and a strong sense of humor make not only our colleagues laugh but our clients enjoy working with us from our office.
- live a feedback culture that asks everyone to be candid and reflected. We speak up and we listen.
- love change – not for the sake of changing but we embrace that we need to move forward and we aren’t afraid to ask the tough questions.
- know we aren’t perfect but we want to get there together with you. Tell us what you need to strive and let’s make it happen.
Oh and … we play chess not foosball in the office, we don’t have a barista but a breathtaking view, we aren’t unicorns but pay competitively, we are dog-friendly and our company sweatshirts are REALLY comfortable.
MVP Group is comprised of two companies; MVP Factory and MVP Match.
MVP Factory leverages expertise from business entrepreneurship, design, engineering and data science to help organizations execute their digital transformation. We reinvent digital consulting by focusing on products, not slides and on pragmatic doing instead of just talking.
We design, build and scale digital products and ventures.
Digital consulting – reinvented.
MVP Match redefines classical talent solutions, bringing world class freelancers together with perfectly matched projects. Match identifies, tests and engages the best freelance Developers, Product Managers, Designers and digital talent across Europe. Our DNA is in Product building and it shows – we find the very best person for the challenge, at speed.
We provide world-class, vetted digital freelancers – on demand.
Digital talent – reinvented.