About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
Amplitude’s partners are the best in class consultancies, agencies and technology providers. We are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to help grow our existing partner relationships in the EMEA region to drive increased revenue and velocity from this channel. Our Partner Managers are adept at identifying strategic companies to enter into commercial partnerships with the goal of driving sales, co-marketing and mutually-beneficial strategies.
As a Sr. EMEA Partner Manager, you will:
- Generate new enterprise business opportunities and sales pipeline for the account executive team through your network of partners.
- Acquire new partners into the partner program and establish productive ongoing relationships through business planning and goal setting.
- Increase the productivity of the existing solutions partners through strategic planning and training sessions.
- Be a coach and partner to your network, help them grow their product analytics business and thrive vs their competitors.
You’ll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Business development experience – direct sales, account management with an expansion/upsell function, or partner management roles is a must.
- Proficient knowledge of the agency and consultancy services landscape. You will have either worked in the industry or sold to companies within it.
- Customer or partner account management experience and working at scale.
- Success building and managing channel partner relationships is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of technology industry experience – preferably in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.