(Senior) Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
Possible locations: Dusseldorf, Graz, Wels, Vienna & Home Office
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You will be responsible for carrying out sales processes, from setting up and maintaining a sustainable pipeline to contract negotiations and the closing of contracts
- You analyze customer needs and offer suitable solutions, advising and negotiating with top decision-makers up to C-level, from upper mid-tier companies to enterprise customers
- You have already had initial contact with enterprise experience platforms such as Adobe, SAP CX, Salesforce, Sitecore or similar solutions
- You develop and deliver service offerings for prospects in response to their inquiries and RFPs
- You work closely with our SME’s from the areas of Strategy & Business Consulting, Experience Design and Platform Consulting to develop offers and solutions for our prospects
- You negotiate contracts with prospects in close cooperation with our management and legal team
- You understand and implement complex business processes and strategies
- You document and report your activities in our CRM
- You have at least 4 years of experience (full sales cycle) in the sale of complex software or service solutions
- You enjoy structured and goal-oriented work and the accomplishment of KPI’s
- You have a confident and engaging appearance and strong acquisition skills
- Negotiation and communications skills differentiate you from others
- Characterized by flexibility and adaptability to dynamic and constantly changing markets and an affinity for technical topics
- You have a demonstrable ability to understand complex requirements quickly and you are able to spontaneously make changes in strategy
- Team-oriented work and willingness to travel are a matter of course for you
- You are fluent in both German and English
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.Jetzt Bewerben