Sendbird is the world’s leading chat & messaging platform as a service in addition to voice and video. Our mission is to build connections in a digital world. We believe that digital doesn’t have to mean impersonal, that physical boundaries shouldn’t create relationship boundaries. We believe in authenticity over superficiality, and in conversations over text messages. We’re a Y Combinator alumnus (W16) and have raised over $120M from leading investors including ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, August Capital, and FundersClub. We are headquartered in San Mateo, CA, and also have offices around the world including Seoul, New York City, London, and Singapore.
The Sales Enablement Manager, EMEA will be apart of the global sales enablement team that helps create compelling, engaging, and effective training, content, and on-boarding programs for our rapidly-growing sales force. You will facilitate learning programs and activities within SendBird’s EMEA region to maximize performance and ensure roles within the sales organization are successful, informed, and highly-skilled. You will play a critical role in influencing revenue via efficient processes, tools and technology, and ongoing enablement. We’re looking for a process-minded person with a passion for making the people around them more effective, successful, and engaged.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with Global Sales Enablement Manager to implement and deliver enablement programs to improve the performance of the Sales and Customer Success organizations in EMEA region.
- Coordinate and manage sales enablement events, including quarterly sales gatherings, conferences, and annual sales kick offs
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to align Sales training, related content, and initiatives
- Roll out sales process and methodology training to new and existing team members
- Create and deliver onboarding and continuous learning curriculum that increases the sales team’s effectiveness
- Train and support SendBird teams on best use of tools and collateral
- Observe and evaluate individual sales kills to uncover opportunities for growth
- Identify metrics to quantify impact and efficacy of enablement programs, special events, and sales tools and resources
- Create sales collateral and job aides which are relevant and useful to our sales team and prospects
- Maintain a repository of shared content to assure content is accurately named, tagged and curated
WHO YOU ARE (ALIGNED WITH 7 CORE VALUES OF SENDBIRD)
- You enjoy helping people and will share in their triumphs and encourage them through challenges
- You possess critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to assimilate complex concepts
- You can adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities with a sense of responsibility and resourcefulness
- You demonstrate interest and energy towards technology, sales, and training
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in an enablement, operations, or program/project management role
- You have strong english speaking skills and excellent communication (written/verbal) and facilitation skills including presentation skills
- Experience working in a start-up company environment
- Knowledge of SaaS, B2B, and Enterprise sales models
Finally, there is no such thing as a perfect candidate. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We encourage you to apply if this role excites you.
At Sendbird, one of our core values is Global Citizenship. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal state, or local law.