Sales Development Representative – German Speaking
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a German speaking Outbound Sales Development Representative for the office in Munich or Berlin. This role holds a key position in the growth and development of our sales pipeline in Germany, Austria, Switzerland: Your success directly impacts the success of the local team. You will be a part of a collaborative sales culture dedicated to the development and advancement of its team members, while maintaining a fun and rewarding atmosphere. You will be provided a defined career path in sales and sales management depending on your performance.
Twilio is looking for an Outbound Sales Development Representative for our growing Germany based Enterprise Sales Team. You are right for this position if you:
- Are a go-getter and like to challenge yourself daily. You see yourself as a hunter and you like to step out of your own comfort zone.
- Are a results-oriented individual who is technically curious and thrives on success.
- Have gained some experience in sales, outbound calling or closing in the PaaS/SaaS industries OR in another industry.
- Your long-term goal is to have a successful sales career in the tech industry, i.e. as an Account Executive or in a Team Lead role.
- Speak German and English (C1-level).
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you will:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with our Field Sales and Marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory.
- BE AN OWNER & DON’T SETTLE: Research and build new and existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts and sending strategic email and social campaigns.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engaging in high level conversations with Product Managers, Engineers, Executives and C-Suite to enhance awareness and interest in targeted industries and segments.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers.
The Sales Development team is a strategic component of our go-to-market strategy. The Outbound Sales Development Representative will look to capture the attention of enterprise level companies and proactively build out our customer base with the goal of bringing Twilio’s platform to developers, non-profits and enterprises. This position offers an outstanding opportunity to build a successful career in software sales and to join a disruptor in the communications industry.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in our Munich or Berlin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.Jetzt Bewerben