Project Manager (F/M/D): Business Development – Partnerships & AppStore
What you’ll do
As a Project Manager – Business Development, you’ll open doors with potential partners, lead exploratory discussions and evaluate/develop business opportunities. You will guide cross-functional teams and bring the partnerships to market. You’ll work closely with Placetel/Cisco Product,
Engineering, and Sales teams on new product & sales initiatives and key strategic customer relationships that support our business focused on the small business segment. You are comfortable doing and presenting business development strategies and key issues to senior management. You will support senior management in preparing presentations and business analysis.
Your responsibilities will include
- Identify and lead exploratory discussions with potential partners across industries and sales channels. Build, maintain and evolve relationships with partners. Evaluate and quantify opportunities and present recommendations to internal leaders.
- Develop partnership models for product cross selling and integration of 3rd party applications (e.g. CRM-Systems) and bring them to market
- Assist Senior Management in developing presentations and business analysis Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of constituents (e.g., internally with product, engineering, marketing, sales, legal, and externally with business contacts).
- Articulate business and product requirements in collaboration with technical stakeholders.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the entire Placetel product portfolio/strategy and the UCaaS market
- Develop effective presentations
- Explain relative value creation by looking at competitive benchmarks, industry trends and market dynamics
Who you are/have
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in new business development, business strategy and/or product management in a dynamic tech enviroment
- Good technical understanding – You have an understanding of API, Interconnect, Cloud, etc.
- Experience in in creating Partnerships in Telecom- , Cloud- and/or online- businesses
- Demonstrated ability to drive and guide cross-functional teams comprised of both internal and external product, design, development and sales
- Experience in building presentations and key messages for executives Self-motivated, results driven and comfortable operating in a dynamic environment.
- Growth mindset, seeking to develop new skills and challenge the status quo. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to articulate technical, financial and business points
- Native German and fluent in English