Product Owner Websites
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco has a market leading position within the Cloud-Collaboration and Communication marketplace. Within Cisco, Placetel is a creative, innovative and constantly growing business unit offering Cloud PBX and Cloud Collaboration solutions to the Small Business market. We are the specialists for digital sales with a ground-breaking approach in selling and delivering cloud communication services. Our 30.000+ Placetel customers include well-known brands and companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
What You’ll Do
To strengthen our marketing team we are looking for an experienced Website Product Owner for Placetel. You will join a team of multifaceted and highly skilled professionals and will be responsible for the constant improvement of our E-Commerce websites in our B2B SaaS portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include
- Operational responsibility for the management, optimization and further improvement of our SaaS Website (e.g. placetel.de) and E-Commerce website (e.g. webex.shop)
- Ensuring web design, coding and content improve both search engine visibility and conversion of website traffic into leads and orders
- Optimize conversion rate by implementing outstanding conversion strategies and customer conversion journeys
- Understand key partner of our e-commerce offerings and build feature roadmaps and execute against them
- Close collaboration with product marketing, eCommerce management, online marketing and sales.
- Supporting our eCommerce Manager in the orchestration of all websites and assuring a timely execution of our roadmaps
- Build and execute a vision for our digital sales strategy and look & feel of our e-commerce sites
- Handle a network of agencies (Design, UX) and internal resources (e.g. technical SEO, Web Developers, Designers) and prepare roadmaps and resource planning.
Minimum requirements for this role
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, computer science, marketing or communication or a relevant field.
- You have at least 3 years professional experience as a product owner in E-Commerce or were responsible for a high performing website.
- Proven track record of leading high-scale website projects
- Sound mix of strong conceptual, analytical and creative capabilities.
- Highly organized
- Experienced in running a network of agencies, lead marketing specialists and internal resources (e.g. technical SEO, PPC, web developers)
- You have an affinity for data driven and goal-oriented decision making
- An ability to demonstrate success in driving rapid growth
- Ability to understand business needs, translate them into technical requirements and deliver helpful solutions with a strong customer-focused attitude.
- Great project management and communication skills with the ability to balance attention to details with swift execution and build comprehensive reports.
- Native German Speaker and proficient in English (Both orally and in writing)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Jetzt Bewerben