Product Manager (F/M/D)
Who you’ll work with
Cisco has a market leading position within the Cloud-Collaboration and Communication marketplace. Within Cisco, Placetel is a creative, innovative and constantly growing business unit offering Cloud PBX and Cloud UC solutions to the German SMB market. We are the specialists for digital sales with a disruptive approach in selling cloud communication services. Our 30.000+ Placetel customers include well-known brands and companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
What you’ll do
In order to strengthen our Marketing team, we are looking for a Product Manager for Placetel. You will join a team of upbeat, multifaceted, dynamic and highly skilled professionals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creation of market, target group and competitor analysis as well as commercial business models for different countries across Europe
- Establish and manage a tool to continuously monitor and evaluate the market and competition
- Collect, understand and implement all requirements of relevant markets
- Design, conception and definition of products or product components for national and international markets
- Prepare sales and self-service documentation of products as well as legal documents
- Support onboarding of new countries and ensure product quality for appropriate country
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, computer science or a comparable field.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in product management, ideally with a background in the telecommunications industry
- Basic technical knowledge (VoIP / Cloud)
- Experience with SaaS/ cloud business models is an advantage
- Affinity to IT and experience in agile software development (Scrum or Kanban)
- Highly coordinated individual with an open mentality
- Hardworking personality, motivator, self-starter with a proven track record to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong communicator: written, verbal (one-on-one, group, and large public presentations), able to understand and build technical content that demonstrates business value for internal and external partners
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Jetzt Bewerben