About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
As a Platform Specialist, you will be one of the top product experts at the entire company and be responsible for sharing that knowledge with our customers and internal teams. People will rely on you to educate them on our product. In addition to being a product expert, you’ll have the opportunity to take on projects that will help our company scale and grow.
As a Platform Specialist in our Amsterdam office, you will:
- Answer and/or escalate all support tickets via email and chat
- Drive resolution by digging in and escalating challenging tickets
- Ensure that all tickets meet our service level agreements including an on-call weekend support once per quarter
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to drive data trust in key accounts
- Provide customers a great experience using Amplitude and working with our team
- Create and update non-technical and technical documentation as the product evolves
- Report to the company any common themes or questions that arise and driving change
- Develop and improve support processes
You’ll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have the ability to empathize with customers and be their advocate
- You’re able to present yourself with professionalism, friendliness, and a willingness to assist
- You have the ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept
- You are naturally curious and a problem solver
- You’re passionate about analytics and the problems they solve
- You are familiar with SDKs and APIs
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world’s #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.