Performance Marketing Manager (F/M/D)
Who you’ll work with
Cisco has a market leading position within the Cloud-Collaboration and Communication marketplace. Within Cisco, Placetel is a creative, innovative and constantly growing business unit offering Cloud PBX and Cloud UC solutions to the German SMB market. We are the specialists for digital sales with a disruptive approach in selling cloud communication services. Our 30.000+ Placetel customers include well-known brands and companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
What you’ll do
In order to strengthen our Marketing team at our Cologne location in Germany, we are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist for Placetel. You will join a team of young, dynamic and highly skilled professionals and will be responsible for online performance marketing and digital lead generation activities for our unit Placetel. Your responsibilities will include:
- Operational responsibility for the planning, implementation, and management of lead generation campaigns on various performance marketing channels to increase the volume of new customers for Placetel
- Design, lead, control and optimize our PPC campaigns (such as Google Adwords) to continuously fill the sales funnel with new leads
- You ensure a perfectly working tracking of all ongoing campaigns and the reporting of KPIs in order to properly meet our sales targets
- Ensuring web design, coding and content maximise both search engine visibility and conversion of website traffic into leads and orders
- Optimize conversion rate by implementing best in class conversion strategies and customer conversion journeys
- Oversee all lead generation and website activities across all channels (such as SEM, SEO, Social, Display, Media)
- Build sales funnels for all generated leads in order to maximize conversion rate.
Who you are
- You are a self-motivated, creative thinker and problem solver who will work collaboratively both with internal partner and third party authorities to achieve the growth ambitions for the business
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing or communication
- You are a native German Speaker and are fluent in English (Both orally and in writing)
- You have at least five years experience in online / performance marketing and have experience in leading a network of agencies, marketing specialists and internal resources (e.g. technical SEO, PPC, web developers)
- You have a sound mix of strong conceptual, data driven, analytical capabilities but also a hands-on and agile mentality.
- You have a strong customer focus and a will to profoundly understand underlying customer needs in SME Market
- You have an ability to demonstrate success in driving rapid growth
Why Working at Placetel within Cisco
We are a company within the Cisco Company and have been acquired by Cisco 2,5 years ago, still working self-independent but benefit from what has made Cisco great. We do have direct communication paths and you are always involved in changing design and implementations within the product. We want to learn from you and your experience and you can learn from our experiences being a Cloud-PBX Service Provider from the start with all its challenges, features and improvements we have learnt in the last years.
Excellent benefits for you:
- Cisco was named the #1 World’s Best Workplaces!
- 28+ days of vacation (+5 days optional Buy Program!)
- Soft benefits: Included Accident Insurance, Short term disability, Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- Flexible Working Time and Flexible Working location (64K+ Employees currently working from Home at Cisco due to Pandemic)
- Cisco Stock Buying Program
- Choose your Laptop and Operating System
- Free! Cisco internal Trainings, Access to Degreed and Udemy