As part of our development team, you will work in one of our 5 cross-functional scrum teams. In two-week sprints, you will develop a modern web frontend with Angular 7, improve our microservices with Java or build new APIs together with the other team members. The most important thing for us is a good working team. Using a modern Techstack is not a question for us. We are always open to new technologies, which are always discussed and evaluated by the team before we use them. You fancy Backend or Frontend? Or Fullstack is what you want? It is up to you, to choose your preferred path.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Continuously extend and improve our web frontends built in Angular 7
- Implementation of scalable & secure backend services in Java
- Highly motivated and experienced colleagues that enjoy working as a team
- State of the art technologies in front and backend
- Test-driven development in a DevOps environment
- Responsibility from day one – make your first commit into production code within the first week
WHAT IS OUR STACK?
- Angular 7
- Java 8, incl. Dropwizard
- RESTful APIs to a solid microservice backend built with Postgres, Elasticsearch
- Scrum, DevOps, Git flow, Docker
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Media or other technical subjects
- 2+ years experience as Fullstack Developer
- Working proficiency with Java
- Hands-on approach, enjoying an agile software development process
- Experience with continuous integration & automation process
- Strong communication skills in English (German is a plus)
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. And we are on a good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
But LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But we have everything to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern airy working environment, and that world-class teams deserve the best software stack money can buy.