Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
UNOWN is a pioneer of the circular economy.
For end-consumers, we offer a subscription service that makes sustainability the more convenient option. For our business partners, we build software that enables them to have a share of the leasing market. We believe the future of consumption is fully circular, and we do our bit to make it happen.
Sustainable action needs to be quantifiable in order to be effective. This is why we are constantly working on new methods to measure and reduce our ecological footprint
across all business areas. This is how we combine economic success with sustainable action. We are a start-up that is dedicated to changing the fashion industry one lease at a time. We want to grow our business quickly and in a healthy way. We are investor-backed.
We are a young start-up with plenty to do. There’s always something to improve or to develop, and everyone of us is motivated to get the job done.
As an engineer, you’ll be part of a motivated and diverse team. You work closely with product managers and UX/UI designers to improve our service-experience for end-consumers as well as our B2B partners.
As a frontend engineer, your main responsibilities include:
- Develop and operate a modern web frontend
- Think full-circle – from discovery to design to implementation and maintenance
- Together with the team, define the strategic direction of our future tech roadmap
- Work in close collaboration with our UX/UI team to improve the user experience
- Mentor junior developers
What are we looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience and you’ve shipped multiple large software projects
- Experience working with NodeJS backends
- You have a good understanding of REST APIs, monitoring and databases
- You worked with SQL based databases
- You have fun solving business and technical problems
- You’re a driven and proactive doer – you find solutions, not problems
- You’re fluent in English
Perks at work – a flexible and people-centric startup life
- Responsibility and creative freedom to shape a company in its early stage
- Fast decision-making processes and varied tasks
- Work in a purpose-driven people who know exactly why they come to work
- Learning and networking events in the startup world
- Flexible working hours
UNOWN is a pioneer of the circular economy. For end-consumers, we offer a subscription service that makes sustainability the more convenient option. For our business partners, we build software that enables them to have a share of the leasing market. UNOWN is an e-commerce & SaaS platform.Jetzt Bewerben