We are looking for a customer-oriented and ambitious team player with exceptional analytical and advisory skills to support our customers in the best way possible. You will take on full responsibility for all customer accounts. The tasks range from Technical Product Support to Change Management projects. You can actively leverage your product and consulting expertise in pre-sales process. Moreover, you will be responsible for the expansion and relationship management of our partnerships.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Development
- Support sales managers with product demonstrations and tenders
- Regular care of customer accounts and ensuring continuous communication with customers
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding of new customers
- Development and expansion of customer accounts
- Qualifying customers to introduce and continuously use LeanIX
- Execution of consulting projects with customers
- First point of contact for all customer aspects
- Leading Account Manager and Customer Success employees
- ranslating customer feedback into product requirements
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Several years of experience in an internationally operating consulting company for IT Management projects
- Understanding of IT organizations, development of IT applications and IT operations in companies
- Experience in direct customer interaction on decision-making level in the IT
- Experience in project management and project methods
- Very good english language skills, especially technical vocabulary
- Passion for IT
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. And we are on a good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
But LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But we have everything to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern airy working environment, and that world-class teams deserve the best software stack money can buy.