As Cloud Engineer, you will architect, develop and implement cloud-native distributed systems by using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Our customer base is growing rapidly all over the world and we are investing heavily in non-stop operation and scale-out. You will be driving the uplift of our highly successful microservices based SaaS product onto Kubernetes, ensuring non-stop operation and efficient usage of Azure’s platform services.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Architect scalable, highly available solutions that leverage public cloud services
- Architecting, developing and optimizing microservices to be cloud-optimized
- Working as a technical leader in our platform team, delivering hands-on and working closely with feature focused DevOps teams
- Providing software architecture/development knowledge bundled with cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
- Advising and implementing on cloud best practices
- Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
- Agile software development and DevOps
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and fully automated deployment
WHAT IS OUR STACK?
Have a look!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years of experience in cloud solution development / software architecture
- 2+ years of experience as cloud engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge of containers and orchestration systems, specifically Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in using a high degree of automation and lean operations
- Experience with continuous integration & automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Identify pain points and gaps by setting up a systematic load and performance testing
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. And we are on a good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
But LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But we have everything to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern airy working environment, and that world-class teams deserve the best software stack money can buy.