Are you and your customers happy with your payment solutions? Which subscription service provider is the best fit for your situation? How should you deal with legal and regulatory compliance … and how can you most effectively minimize fraud?
Get answers to these questions as well as a much clearer picture of your best way forward to optimize your payment solution landscape.
About the Host
Moritz Königsbüscher is a senior payment solution architect, who has extensive working experience ranging from merchants to PSPs and from startups to large multinational corporations.
- Which Payment Service Providers are best suited for my business?
- How should i setup a crisp monitoring and analysis approach for my payment solutions (e.g. processes, costs, partners, …)? Does it make sense to switch to a new service provider and/or should i renegotiate with my current provider? Are my current payment processes performing well or should i adapt them?
- How to introduce a subscription model in my current solution architecture ? Make or buy? Which functionality do i require for subscription processes (e.g. retry-logic)?
- Internationalisation: Which payment options make sense in which country? Is my current payment service provider the best choice to support my internationalisation?
- Ramp-up of a marketplace: Make or buy? Which 3rd party solutions should i take into consideration?
- Which legal and regulatory aspects do i need to consider (e.g. strong customer authentication (SCA),…)? Which specifics do i need to deal with in which country?
- How to analyse most effectively for fraud patterns? Which are my best counter- measures?
The final workshop agenda will be agreed upon with each customer to address his individual situation. The workshop can be either arranged as interactive online or as onsite meeting on customer premises.
Product, Finance & Ecommerce Teams.
Please leave your details, we will get back to you!